mercredi 30 juin 2010
vendredi 25 juin 2010
They are available at my Ravelry store for 5$
jeudi 24 juin 2010
To have nice change of color, when knitting zig-zag stripes in the round, the beginning stitch has to be the centered knitted stitch between the two increases.
1. In the first round,. make one stitch left, knit the first stitch and make one stitch left, continue working around following the stitch pattern (here k3, sl1, k2tog, psso, k3, m1 r, k1, m1l).
2. At the end of the round, knit the last stitch (this is the first m1r, you worked at the begin of the round.
3. Knit 1 round to the marker
4. For the next increasing/decreasing round, repeat from step 1 to step 3.
Et voilà, no Jog in your zig-zag stripes!
Happy knitting :)
mardi 22 juin 2010
Top begins at the top back with a provisional cast-on; and is worked back and forth to underarm back. Then, provisional cast on stitches are picked up to work front, back and forth, to underarm. After increasing for underarm shaping, remainder of top is worked in the round,
All details can be found on my Ravelry page.
lundi 21 juin 2010
vendredi 4 juin 2010
Make a slip knot and then work 1st st holding the yarn from the ball over your finger and the end tail of yarn placed from the inside of your palm around your thumb:
jeudi 3 juin 2010
1. Purl 1 round to the last stitch
2. Purl the last stitch in the stitch below (the stitch of the previous round) instead of the next stitch